1. No materials will be dispatched until course fees are paid.
2. Full payment must accompany the booking form – we do not accept provisional bookings and places will only be confirmed once payment is received.
3. Bookings will only be accepted on valid forms with signed/agreed student declaration.
4. Cancellations of confirmed places are accepted up to ten working days prior to the start of the course. An administration fee of £25.00 plus the full cost of the study materials supplied will be deducted and the remainder of the course fee refunded to the payee.
5. Transfers of a confirmed booking either to another course or applicant can be made up to ten working days before the course start date on payment of a £25.00 admin fee plus the cost of any additional study materials which may be applicable. This is valid from one calendar year of the original booking.
6. If a confirmed course booking is cancelled during the ten working days prior to the start of the course, or at any time after the start of the course, no refund or transfer of the course fees will be made.
7. Examination dates are fixed to the course onto which you book and any transfer to an alternative date will incur an administration fee of £25.00. All transfer requests must be made in writing or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least ten working days before the original examination date.
8. Course fees will be refunded in full if Enjoy Discovering Wine changes a course date or cancels a course if enrolments do not reach the required minimum numbers – notification will be made in the ten working days prior to the planned start date of the course.
9. Please note all transfers are subject to availability on alternative course/examination dates.
10. Failure to attend booked examinations will result in the student being liable to subsequent examination fees. Resit examinations are not included in the fee.
11. Students requiring special examination conditions must submit their request before starting the course. Such requests must be supported by a doctor’s certificate or similar document.
12. By emailing this form you are confirming that you have read and understand all of the above booking conditions.
Please note, by emailing any Enjoy Discovering Wine Booking form you are confirming that you
1. have read and understood the policy on cancellations, refunds and transfers above.
2. understand that all Enjoy Discovering Wine courses are subject to minimum numbers and Enjoy Discovering Wine reserves the right to change tutors, reschedule, cancel, close or combine courses if necessary.
3. understand that you are required to present authorized photographic identification at all examinations and may be refused entry to an examination if not produced.