Superyacht Crew – Why Study for WSET?
The benefits of this training to you are:
-WSET qualifications are TRANSFERABLE – when the time comes to leave the Superyacht industry, these qualifications will still be relevant in any area of the hospitality industry.
– tutored by WSET/Riedel Educator of the Year 2013 to ensure high pass rates
– official qualification offers credibility and makes your CV stand out.
– WSET qualifications are recognised by the UK government and around the world.
– courses designed to include role play, giving you the opportunity to practice the skills you will use onboard and grow your confidence
– studied off-season so you can fit it around your schedule
– We also offer a Distance Learning package for our Level 2 course so that you can study whilst you are away
– our courses are FUN! Where else do you get to taste wines all day and walk away with a qualification at the end of it?
Don’t just take our word for it. This testimonial from former WSET Level 2 student and crew member – Nicola Martin, sums up the reasons to study for WSET perfectly:
“I would like to thank Enjoy discovering Wine for enabling me to achieve the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits. The distance learning package was perfect for me as I work in the superyacht industry. It was almost impossible to arrange the time off work or find a English speaking tutor, after lots of searching I managed to find Erica and arranging the course was simple and extremely effective. The home study enabled me to learn in my own free time and any additional questions were dealt with quickly and efficiently via email. The final exam was one day in the UK. Apart from having great support this course also was a money saver as all other courses were a week long and involved me travelling to somewhere e.g. Antibes so additional food, transport and accommodation costs were not needed. My only disappointment is that the Level 3 is not currently available via distance learning! I would recommend this course to anyone interested in wine for either personal or professional use “.
To book one of our courses please email our Course Administrator.