We can arrange wine tastings for wine appreciation societies and other organised groups, with themes including wine regions, grape varieties, and food and wine pairing. All will be educational and entertaining.
These tailor-made group tasting events are suitable for all levels of wine appreciation from beginners to aspiring experts. From the curious to the enthusiasts, we can arrange tailored tastings for your event, at your venue, on a mutually agreeable date.
Wine Tastings – Examples of previous events include:
– Wines of Italy for Portsmouth Wine Society
– Chilean themed wine tasting lunch for CESO Charity
– Marks & Spencer’s wines for Bournemouth Wine Society
– Food and Wine Pairing dinner for RAF Yacht Club, Hamble
– ‘Wines of the Month’ wine tastings at Marks & Spencer, Bournemouth (every three months)
Wine Tastings – The following are tasting themes that we offer:
– Introduction to wine tasting
– Introduction to food and wine pairing
– Introduction to English wines
– Cheese and wine pairing
– Sparkling wines from around the world
– Grape varieties from around the world
– Wine regions of the world
– Sherry and food pairing
Contact Us with your Wine Tasting requirements
If you are interested in hosting a wine tasting event, please contact Helen Evans to discuss your individual requirements.
Fun Food and Wine Pairing Lunches
Wine Tastings Testimonials
I want to say a big thank you for a really enjoyable day in Winchester on Saturday. The course was informative as well as enjoyable and you made it fun to learn. I have lost count of the wine tastings I’ve been to, most of which I enjoy (they do involve drinking wine, after all!) but this was one of the best and it was really fascinating and surprising how the wines’ taste and bouquet changed with the food. Now all I have to do is remember it all and put it into practice. Thanks once again and I hope I will be able to attend another of your courses one day.
Tom Sangster, Enjoy Discovering Wine Food & Wine Pairing Course, at The Green Man
Thank you so much for an excellent afternoon today. Your lively, enthusiastic approach and in depth knowledge ensured we all learnt such a lot while thoroughly enjoying ourselves. The matching of the food samples you had brought with the different sherries was fascinating and was something our wine group had not considered seriously before. The notes you gave us all will be so useful and we hope we will see you again before too long.
U3A Fetcham Wine Group