Enjoy Discovering Wine offer a WSET Level 2 Distance Learning package
Wine knowledgeable applicants have the opportunity to receive their study pack and sit the WSET Level 2 exam as a Distance Learning student. This means the student can focus on the theory in their own study time. The student will then feel confident that their wine skills are there and up-to-date.
When you enrol on the WSET Level 2 Distance Learning course you receive the following:
– WSET Level 2 Distance Learning Award in wines and spirits study pack which contains textbook, study guide, tasting card, and specification.
– Study guidelines and start on a plan of study (minimum 32 hours) that suits your lifestyle.
– Access to seven revision papers to prepare for the WSET Level 2 examination.
– Membership to the Enjoy Discovering Wine Distance Learning Support forum on Vimeo.
– Access to seven video’s of Erica Dent DipWSET taking you step-by-step through how to taste via a private Vimeo group.
– You have the option to attend a FREE, but highly recommended, WSET Level 2 tutored tasting session with Enjoy Discovering Wine.
– You sit the WSET Level 2 examination at the Enjoy Discovering Wine home office in Hamble. On a mutually suitable date (two weeks’ notice is required by the WSET for registration).
The WSET Level 2 Distance Learning course costs £250.
Read our blog about the WSET Level 2 Distance Learning Package written by Helen Evans of Enjoy Discovering Wine.
For details of our next scheduled tutored tasting session please go to http://www.enjoydiscoveringwine.com/events/.